Commonwealth College offers career training in Winnipeg and we have students from all over the world. Programs offered at Commonwealth College are Ministry approved and ensure focussed learning. Our faculty consists of highly experienced industry-trained tutors. If you need help in picking the right path for you, Commonwealth College’s Career Service team and Admissions Counsellors can help you find the right program and right career by carefully assessing your experience and qualifications.
Logistics & Supply Chain Management Diploma Program in Winnipeg
Discover exciting employment opportunities in procurement, logistics, and transportation.
The global business environment is ever-changing and so is the Logistics and Supply Chain sector.
There are no borders to business with businesses increasingly looking at controlling the supply chain and logistics costs effectively there is a huge demand for employees with the required and updated skill set and knowledge on the subject.
The Commonwealth College Logistics & Supply Chain Management Diploma program will prepare you for your new career in less than a year. Courses covered include Inventory Management, Management Information Systems, Operations Management, Procurement, Business Law and many more.
- Gain an overview of Canadian business and learn the fundamentals of the Canadian business law
- Understand the operations and structure of different modes of transportation including rail, water, air and highway
- Gain an understanding of operations management: process, quality, capacity, inventory, and supply chain. Along with this, students will understand the operation’s objectives related to both manufacturing and service organizations.
- Understand the key components of supply management including demand forecasting and inventory management covering key elements of demand planning, including its principles, tools and techniques, contemporary approaches, and metrics and roles. The course examines both the qualitative and quantitative demand forecasting methods.
- Learn procurement fundamentals with an emphasis on procurement operations structure, strategic sourcing, strategic sourcing process, measuring procurement process performance, global procurement and future trends.
This program has been approved for advanced standing towards attaining the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP™) designation.