The circular economy is gaining worldwide recognition as a remodeling of our current “take-make-waste” system into one that circulates resources by sharing, reducing, reusing, repairing, remanufacturing, upcycling, and recycling. With so many applications of the circular economy throughout the supply chain, it can be tough to know where to start or even how to reimagine a new way of operating.
- What is the circular economy, how did it come to be and how is it enabled by more sustainable supply chains?
- Why is it important in the post-pandemic era?
- How will a circular economy impact business strategies and operations?
- Examples of circular practices in SMEs
- Examples of circular businesses in Canada